Restorative Dentistry in Calgary, AB
A damaged smile can devastate a person’s quality of life. It can harm a person’s self-esteem and make it difficult to smile and be out in public and enjoy the foods you love. That’s when you call Oasis Dental and our restorative dentistry services. We have treatments available for a wide array of issues that can affect the look and function of your smile.
What Can Restorative Dentistry Do?
If you’re wondering how restorative dentistry at Oasis Dental can fix your smile, here are some of the most popular services that we provide for our patients:
Dental crowns are one of the most important and commonly used types of restorative dentistry. A crown is a prosthetic “cap” placed over a broken tooth’s top. The crown restores the tooth’s shape and protects it from infection and further damage, making it safe to eat and do the things you normally do again without fear of hurting your tooth.
If you’ve lost many teeth, you may be looking for a way to replace your missing teeth that is simple and effective. Dentures and partials are the perfect solutions for those that don’t want more complicated dental appliances or have to undergo surgery for tooth replacement.
A dental bridge is another option that can replace several missing teeth that are in a row. The bridge is attached to existing teeth on either side to bridge the gap between the teeth. It forms a solid structure that is made of prosthetic teeth that are made to look as close to natural teeth as possible.
If you’re looking for a more permanent solution to tooth loss, you may opt for dental implants. Dental implants are surgery-installed prosthetic teeth attached to the jawbone via a titanium post. Eventually, the teeth bond to the mouth and become a permanent solution to missing teeth that many patients prefer over other temporary dental devices.
What Dental Issues Can Restorative Dentistry Treat?
Restorative dental care in Calgary at Oasis Dental can address many dental problems. Some of those include:
- Tooth decay: One common issue that can be treated with great restorative dentistry in SE Calgary is a cavity due to tooth decay. We routinely use dental fillings or crowns to strengthen the affected teeth and to remove the broken down and diseased areas.
- Cracked or chipped teeth: Teeth can become cracked or chipped due to injury or trauma. Our dentist in SE Calgary uses restorative dentistry treatments like dental crowns, inlays, onlays and bridges to enhance both the appearance and functionality of the tooth.
- Missing teeth: The most extensive application of restorative dentistry is replacing missing teeth. Our dental clinic in Calgary offers options such as implants, bridges, or dentures to replace missing teeth and improve your quality of life.
- Wear and tear: Teeth can become worn down or damaged over time due to age or habits such as teeth grinding. Restorative dentistry can repair or replace these damaged teeth to improve their function and appearance.
- Gum disease: Gingivitis and periodontal disease can contribute to damage to the teeth and supporting tissues. Our dentist’s office near you uses restorative surgery to repair the damage and improve the health of the affected gums and teeth. We even have a laser to help keep bacteria away.
- Malocclusion: Misalignment of the jaws and teeth can create dental problems like tooth decay and uneven wear of the enamel. Restorative dentistry can be used to fix this alignment issue in conjunction with other treatment as needed.
Please book an appointment at Oasis Dental to learn about our restorative dental procedures and how they can support you in achieving your dream smile.
Whether you need teeth removed or you’re missing teeth, our dentists in Calgary can replace..
We aim to educate, encourage, and advocate excellent oral health for all of our patients..
Our dentists at Oasis Dental have the skills and experience to make your child’s dental..
If you have teeth damaged in an accident or by tooth decay, our dentists in..
If you have dental pain, you may feel like making an appointment to have the..
Have you ever taken a bite of hard food, like a nut, broke a tooth,..
Do you notice other people’s smiles and wish yours was as healthy as theirs? Well,..
Thanks to improved dental technology and preventives, fewer people know what having a cavity feels..
Do You Grind Your Teeth? You May Have a Condition Known as Bruxism Do you..
Oasis Dental offers cosmetic procedures to restore the appearance of your teeth and repair damaged..
Most people appreciate a bright, beautiful smile. Whether you have a big event happening soon..
Sleep apnea is a chronic condition that can cause various issues during sleep. A person..
Some people need a bit of extra care in the dentist office. Whether this is..
Whenever possible, our dentists in Calgary prioritize saving teeth. In some cases, this may mean..
During an accident, you could have several teeth knocked out of your top or lower..
If you want to maintain healthy teeth, it’s vital to brush them twice a day,..
If you have crooked teeth, two options for straightening them are metal braces or clear..
Mouthguards are designed to keep your teeth and gums safe from injury. Mouth and jaw..
Losing teeth due to trauma or disease can be devastating for some people because it..
Gum disease is one of the most common conditions of the mouth in North America..
In times in which the concept of image is prioritized, aesthetics has become something fundamental..
Visiting our dentists near you is essential for keeping up with your oral hygiene. At..
Most people are aware that they should regularly visit their general dentist for cleanings or..
At Oasis Dental, we understand that weekend dental emergencies can be challenging. Our team of..