General Dentistry in Calgary, AB
Visiting our dentists near you is essential for keeping up with your oral hygiene. At Oasis Dental, we suggest that each patient brushes and flosses at least two times a day. Using a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride-based paste can keep plaque and tartar at bay.
By offering general dentistry near you, our team of dentists can do what your at-home brushing and flossing miss. Using our professional equipment, we’re able to get into the nooks and crannies that a standard toothbrush can’t reach.
Our friendly staff at Oasis Dental in Calgary wants to ensure each patient that when they come in for a visit, they are our top priority. When working alongside our dentists, you’ll receive comprehensive and professional care for any of your oral health needs.
What Services Does General Dentistry Include?
General dentists are likely who you’ve been seeing for your whole life. They’re the patient’s go-to person when it comes to anything oral health-related. Think of a general dentist similar to how you view your primary care doctor. Oasis Dental offers several services and treatments for new and existing patients. Some of the most popular are:
- Bruxism treatment (teeth grinding)
- Root canal therapy
- Gum disease treatment
- Tooth extraction
- Emergency dental care
We also offer cosmetic services as well, including clear aligners, veneers, and teeth whitening.
What You Should Know About General Dentistry
As dental professionals, we suggest that healthy individuals should schedule a dental exam every six months. If you have any oral health concerns, wear dentures or braces, your dentist may want to see you more frequently.
Making an Appointment
With our dentists, we make it easy to make an appointment with our dentist. You have the option to call us, book a time online, or stop by the clinic. It’s important to let us know the reason behind your visit so that we can prepare accordingly. You are always welcome to call us and mention any questions or concerns you may have about a procedure, oral health ailment, or anything else. We look forward to meeting with you!
Why is it beneficial to see a general dentist?
There are several advantages of seeing our general dentist in SE Calgary. A regular dental visit ensures that you maintain optimal oral health and keep dental problems at bay.
Here are some advantages of seeing our general dentist in Calgary:
- Preventive care: Our general dentist near you provides routine checkups and cleanings that can help prevent dental issues such as decay, cavities, gum disease, and tooth decay. These services can help catch potential problems early before they can cause widespread and costly damage.
- Comprehensive care: We offer a range of dental services that can address various issues at our dental clinic in Calgary. Our experienced and compassionate dentists can provide the care you need to maintain a healthy, dazzling smile, whether you need fillings, crowns, dentures, or implants.
- Personalized treatment: Our general dentist works with each patient to formulate a customized treatment plan that meets their needs and goals. It includes recommendations for at-home care, such as brushing and flossing, and more advanced treatments, such as orthodontics or cosmetic dentistry.
- State-of-the-art technology: Oasis Dental uses the latest dental technology and imaging equipment to provide a safe and efficient diagnosis and treatment. It includes digital X-rays, 3D intra oral scans, Dental 3D Cone Beam CTs, and other advanced technologies that can improve accuracy and minimize discomfort.
Our general dentistry in Calgary, AB, strives to offer a comfortable and pleasant as possible in our dental clinic’s warm and welcoming environment.
Whether you need teeth removed or you’re missing teeth, our dentists in Calgary can replace..
We aim to educate, encourage, and advocate excellent oral health for all of our patients..
Our dentists at Oasis Dental have the skills and experience to make your child’s dental..
If you have teeth damaged in an accident or by tooth decay, our dentists in..
If you have dental pain, you may feel like making an appointment to have the..
Have you ever taken a bite of hard food, like a nut, broke a tooth,..
Do you notice other people’s smiles and wish yours was as healthy as theirs? Well,..
Thanks to improved dental technology and preventives, fewer people know what having a cavity feels..
Do You Grind Your Teeth? You May Have a Condition Known as Bruxism Do you..
Oasis Dental offers cosmetic procedures to restore the appearance of your teeth and repair damaged..
Most people appreciate a bright, beautiful smile. Whether you have a big event happening soon..
Sleep apnea is a chronic condition that can cause various issues during sleep. A person..
Some people need a bit of extra care in the dentist office. Whether this is..
Whenever possible, our dentists in Calgary prioritize saving teeth. In some cases, this may mean..
During an accident, you could have several teeth knocked out of your top or lower..
If you want to maintain healthy teeth, it’s vital to brush them twice a day,..
If you have crooked teeth, two options for straightening them are metal braces or clear..
Mouthguards are designed to keep your teeth and gums safe from injury. Mouth and jaw..
Losing teeth due to trauma or disease can be devastating for some people because it..
Gum disease is one of the most common conditions of the mouth in North America..
In times in which the concept of image is prioritized, aesthetics has become something fundamental..
Most people are aware that they should regularly visit their general dentist for cleanings or..
A damaged smile can devastate a person’s quality of life. It can harm a person’s..
At Oasis Dental, we understand that weekend dental emergencies can be challenging. Our team of..